Using a strategic approach,
we help companies adopt the best practices in today’s marketing
WE WANT TO
THINK AND INSPIRE
STRATEGIES AND SOLUTIONS THAT SUPPORT OUR CLIENTS IN OVERCOMING THEIR GROWTH CHALLENGES.
THE AVAILABILITY OF OUR BEST RESOURCES FOR THE PROPER DEVELOPMENT OF EACH PROJECT, A GENEROUS TRANSFER OF VALUE AND KNOWLEDGE IN EACH INTERACTION, A CLEAR APPROACH TO ACHIEVE RESULTS FOR THE CLIENT, THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE AND ADVANCED PRACTICES IN THE FIELD.
WELL ESTABLISHED TRACK RECORD
We are Marketing and Communications professionals, with extensive academic and managerial experience. Before creating Proteína, we spent decades leading successful commercial teams in Argentina and Latin America, advising brands and businesses of the most diverse natures.
THIS IS WHAT WE BELIEVE IN: OUR VALUES GUIDE OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR CLIENTS, SUPPLIERS AND COLLABORATORS. THEY SPEAK OF OUR IDENTITY AND THE WAY WE SEE THE WORLD.
- We advocate for ethics in business
- We are committed to our clients’ success
- We believe in the continuous search for excellence
- Our processes are transparent
- We are generous in sharing knowledge
- We believe in intellectual honesty, and are agnostic in our recommendations
- We respect previous work and that which was previously achieved
- We are committed to training experts
- We research and study for innovation
- We continuously search for processes and practices that stimulate creative solutions
- Our primary concern is to prioritize the development of SMEs and entrepreneurs
WE BELIEVE MARKETING SHOULD AIM ON ACHIEVING BUSINESS GOALS
We conceive marketing as an effective path to achieve the organization’s goals.
For that reason, we rule out the practices that do not offer proven results, and we anticipate the setting of goals and performance metrics before planning and executing actions.
OUR CLIENTS MOTIVATE WHAT WE DO
We think they deserve a core spot in the organization.
We are interested in understanding and empathizing with them.
We do not want to underestimate them or take them for granted.
We wish to add value, make their lives easier, solve their problems and create experiences they can value.
We work so that the products and brands we help build are able to understand the new consumers, and to structure marketing practices that take them to the top.
- Our purpose is to help companies achieve a robust business growth for them to leave a positive mark on the world.
- We believe the path of growth is possible as long as the organization as a whole accompanies that growth: We want to be an organization that facilitates equality and shares its progress with all its stakeholders.
- We believe in being generous, not in skimping.
- We will seek to make our services as transparent as possible, so that there are no “black boxes”.
- We will strive to work as a team, to ensure our solutions are co-created with our clients, and valuable to them.
- Whenever possible, we will attempt to transfer our knowledge to our clients, not to needlessly extend our roles as advisors.
- We certainly know we are not flawless, and do not hold the absolute truth, and thus, we will always work with processes that allow re-thinking ideas, questioning the status-quo, and generating more than one possible solution to each problem.
- We will foster practices that allow all voices to be heard with interest, and value constructive feedback. We believe that, when giving advice, our clients’ interests are above our own; we preserve their confidentiality, advise from an independent perspective, and with intellectual honesty.
- In addition, if it is for us to manage the client’s budget and resources, we will do so as if they were our own. We will always have the highest ethical standards.
- We will never receive compensation from the professionals or services we recommend to our clients. The innovations and resources we consider for ourselves will always be at the disposal of the client, and our objective will be to build long-term relationships, based on trust.
- We will create an ideal environment for talented collaborators and associates. Our organization will be inclusive and even: a place where the rewards for work will be based on a meritocracy.
- We will provide the space for our collaborators to be continuously trained.
To help our clients make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements that impact on the performance of their businesses
To build a company that inspires, lures, develops and keeps exceptional people
To contribute so that the Marketing field is professionalized, approached with transparency, and used to better interpret for the audiences, create greater value for clients and communicate in an effective way.
WE BELIEVE WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF OUR CLIENTS ARE SUCCESFUL.
SOLVING THE DIFFICULT PROBLEMS REQUIRES THE BEST PEOPLE.
WE WANT TO COLLABORATE TO UPLIFT THE FIELD AND FOSTER INNOVATION AND THE BEST PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES.
INNOVATIVE AND AD-HOC SOLUTIONS
Our offer is adapted to the challenges of each client’s business, and is 100% customized for them. Our capability, our heart, and the hours of research and debate are in order to offer them options, paths and possibilities.
RESPECT FOR THAT WHICH WAS ACHIEVED
We are not here to stop what is working: We dive into the issues of the organization that trusts us; we know the players and the business, and we work based on the path that has already been walked.
Our interventions are not sporadic; they hold the intensity needed to achieve a sustainable growth for our clients and for us.
Thoughts and ideas on marketing
The projects we work on are measured in hours. We have a differential price list, with different hourly values, according to the type of company or project that requires our support.
In this way, our work has a different hourly value depending on our client’s type of business and commercial practices, favoring, with a lower hourly value, smaller, more equitable companies, and with the participation of minorities in the management team.
At Proteína, we commit time and energy to supporting entrepreneurs, via our voluntary involvement as mentors at Endeavor. In addition, every year we donate 5% of our consulting time to counseling and educational activities destined to the promotion of healthy, well thought out companies, bolstered by intermediate or educational institutions.
We devote at least 2% or our annual hours to promoting the best practices and the understanding of marketing as a field: We advise students, collaborate with journalists and colleagues, and become involved in professional associations.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
Send us your question today.